BizWest has named the Leading 50 Most Influential Business Leaders for 2023, with the honorees to be celebrated at a February party.
The honorees have been picked from all through Northern Colorado and the Boulder Valley following a public nomination and online voting system.
Honorees will be feted all through BizWest’s Guide of Lists Start Bash, scheduled for 4-6:30 p.m., Feb. 9, at Grace Spot, 375 Meadowlark Drive in Berthoud.
• Gerry Agnes, president and CEO, Elevations Credit history Union.
• Doyle Albee, president and CEO, Comprise.
• Carrie Markley Baumgart, co-proprietor and CEO, Markley Motors.
• Mike Bergerson, CEO, Orthopaedic and Backbone Middle of the Rockies.
• G. Brent Coan, founding member, Coan, Payton & Payne LLC.
• Dixie Daly, business enterprise and membership director, Loveland Chamber of Commerce.
• Debbie Davis, vice president and monetary center supervisor, Independent Economical.
• Mat Dinsmore, proprietor, Wilbur’s Total Beverage.
• Jay Dokter, CEO, Vergent Goods Inc.
• Doug Erion, proprietor, Desk Chair.
• Nathan Ewert, regional vice president for group banking, First Nationwide Bank of Omaha.
• Bianca Fisher, executive director, Greeley Downtown Development Authority.
• Mike Freeman, CEO, Innosphere Ventures.
• Ginger Graham, owner and co-founder, Ginger and Baker.
• Dani Grant, owner, Mishawaka Amphitheatre and Chipper’s Lanes.
• Josh Guernsey, co-founder and controlling companion, Waypoint Real Estate.
• Jamie Henning, president and CEO, Greeley Region Chamber of Commerce.
• Tatiana Hernandez, CEO, Group Foundation Boulder County.
• Landon Hoover, owner and president, Hartford Residences.
• Ann Hutchison, president and CEO, Fort Collins Region of Commerce.
• Kelly Jones, economic-enhancement director, metropolis of Loveland.
• Miles Kailburn, co-founder and CEO, Old City Media.
• Jay Kalinski, co-operator, Re/Max of Boulder.
• Margo Karsten, Western area president, Banner Overall health.
• Brett Kemp, president, Flood and Peterson Insurance policies.
• SeonAh Kendall, financial wellbeing director, town of Fort Collins.
• Jesse Laner, co-founder, C3 Actual Estate Remedies.
• Martin Lind, president and CEO, Drinking water Valley Land Co.
• Mindy McCloughan, president and CEO, Loveland Chamber of Commerce.
• Troy McWhinney, main investment decision officer and co-founder, McWhinney Authentic Estate Products and services Inc.
• Tina Vatanka Murphy, CEO, World wide Health care Exchange.
• Yvonne Myers, vice president of strategic initiatives, Fort Collins Space Chamber of Commerce.
• Chris Otto, business managing lover, Plante Moran.
• Dawn Paepke, senior expert for local community wellbeing and engagement, Kaiser Permanente.
• Tim Reeser, CEO, Lighting eMotors Inc.
• Curt Richardson, founder, Otter Goods LLC.
• Giovanni Ruscitti, controlling partner, Berg Hill Greenleaf Ruscitti LLP.
• Ryan Schaefer, CEO, NAI Affinity.
• Marilyn Schock, president, UCHealth Greeley Healthcare facility.
• John Simmons, co-founder, C3 Actual Estate Answers.
• Nicole Staudinger, industry president, FirstBank.
• Deirdre Sullivan, president and CEO, United Way of Larimer County.
• John Tayer, president and CEO, Boulder Chamber.
• Stephen Tebo, founder and proprietor, Tebo Qualities.
• Kristin Todd, president and CEO, Community Foundation of Northern Colorado.
• Kevin Unger, CEO, UCHealth Poudre Valley Clinic and UCHealth Clinical Center of the Rockies.
• Rob Vissers, president and CEO, Boulder Neighborhood Well being.
• Eric Wallace, founder and president, Left Hand Brewing Co.
• Brandon Wells, president and CEO, The Group Inc. True Estate.
• Wealthy Wobbekind, affiliate dean for company and governing administration relations, College of Colorado Boulder Leeds Faculty of Organization.
The Ebook of Lists Launch Party, sponsored by Initially Nationwide Lender of Omaha, also will unveil the 2023 Reserve of Lists, supplying rankings for hundreds of neighborhood firms within just their respective industries.
Tickets for the celebration may be obtained at gatherings.bizwest.com/e-book-of-lists-launch-bash.